Windsor Photo Walk

From OfWindsor

Revision as of 02:46, 13 June 2011 by Ricks Clicks (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search
Windsor Photo Walk Riverside Drive links below ↓

Pelee Passage Lighthouse..

Light house6 12 11.jpg

The light house served as the main navigational aid for the Great Lakes Mariness useing the lakes Erie Pelee Passage from 1902 to 1975 The light house was re-erected by Dean Construction Co. Ltd. On the present site as a gift to The City of Windsor in Honour of its founder Americo Dean in the Year 1980

Personal tools
Project URLs