Windsor Photo Walk

From OfWindsor

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 16: Line 16:
<div style="font-size:200%"> <span style="color:green">Windsor Photo Peace Fountain </span> </div>
<div style="font-size:200%"> <span style="color:green">Windsor Photo Peace Fountain </span> </div>
'''links below''' [[file:Red_Animated_Down_Arrow.gif|18px]]
'''links below''' [[file:Red_Animated_Down_Arrow.gif|18px]]
 +
==Joeph L. Reaume  1863 - 1930 ==
 +
Reaume Park is named after  Joseph L. Reanme a  Generous Business  man who  donated this land to the community.    Reanume's family was one of the first to settle this part of Essex Countty.  In the late 1920's "Jovial Joe , " as he became known, operated the Mc Coll-Frontenac Gas Company, a small gas station and refreshment stand on the north side of Riverside Drive at Pillette Road.  In 1931 Reaume bequeathed some 4.7 acres of his property to the former town of East Windsor for a park so the beauty of the water front could be enjoyed by all.  The seven - acre Coventry Gardens named in houour of Windsor's Twin City of Coventry England, was added to the original Reaume Park in 1975.
 +
<gallery widths=288px heights=238px perrow=3  >
 +
File:Fountain6 20 11.jpg|Peace Fountain in Reaume Park
 +
File:2fountain6 20 11.jpg|Peace Fountain in Reaume Park 
 +
File:Fountain6 20 11.jpg |Peace Fountain in Reaume Park
 +
</gallery > <br/>
<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>
<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>
[http://www.jiufan.net Jiufan Windsor  Restaurants]<br/>
[http://www.jiufan.net Jiufan Windsor  Restaurants]<br/>

Revision as of 04:43, 17 July 2011

Windsor Photo Walk Riverside Drive

links below Red Animated Down Arrow.gif

Pelee Passage Lighthouse

The light house served as the main navigational aid for the Great Lakes Mariness useing the lakes Erie Pelee Passage from 1902 to 1975 The light house was re-erected by Dean Construction Co. Ltd. On the present site as a gift to The City of Windsor in Honour of its founder Americo Dean in the Year 1980

Frontenac





















The Frontenac was unloading it's cargo..


Windsor Photo Peace Fountain

links below Red Animated Down Arrow.gif

Joeph L. Reaume 1863 - 1930

Reaume Park is named after Joseph L. Reanme a Generous Business man who donated this land to the community. Reanume's family was one of the first to settle this part of Essex Countty. In the late 1920's "Jovial Joe , " as he became known, operated the Mc Coll-Frontenac Gas Company, a small gas station and refreshment stand on the north side of Riverside Drive at Pillette Road. In 1931 Reaume bequeathed some 4.7 acres of his property to the former town of East Windsor for a park so the beauty of the water front could be enjoyed by all. The seven - acre Coventry Gardens named in houour of Windsor's Twin City of Coventry England, was added to the original Reaume Park in 1975.




















Jiufan Windsor Restaurants
Ricks Clicks Photography
You may direct your questions and comments about his page to Rick's Clicks
Use Rick's online contact form HERE.

Personal tools
Project URLs