Windsor Parkinson Meeting September 26, 2017
Revision as of 02:21, 27 September 2017 by Ricks Clicks
Welcomes Guest Speaker : Ann Marie Keough -a Physiotherapist.
- Infor 1 of 1
- Upcoming Events 1 of 1
- Windsor VON Exercise Classes for Parkinson's,
- Time and Day:2:00-3:00 PM Wednesday- every week
- Where : New YMCA Building (Central Park Athietics) - Main Entrance - Elevator to Second Floor
- 3400 Grand Marais Road East ( off Central - just north of EC Row
- Contact : Krista Boom - Phone 519-254-9301 Ext. 6239
- Start Date :July, 2016
- There is NO CHARGE for the Activity,
- and a trained individual from the VON will be the leader for theses
- exercises, Although the classes are weekly, if you are unable to make it every week
- perhaps every second week ,you are still welcome to attend.
- Classes are open to both people with Parkinson's Disease and their Care Partners.
- Exercises can be done sitting down ( wheelchair or chair ) of standing.
- You must bring your Health Card to your first session .
- Some information links below.
- Meeting Followup
search terms - parkinson parkinsons parkinson's - errs pakinsinon pakinsons pakinson's